Lachlan Local Environment Plan 2013
The Lachlan Local Environment Plan (LEP) aims to;
- Protect, conserve and enhance agricultural land through the proper management, conservation and development of natural and man-made resources
- Encourage the provision of a range of housing, employment and recreation facilities to meet the needs of existing and future residents
- Promote the efficient and equitable provision of public services, infrastructure and amenities
- Protect, conserve and enhance the environmental and cultural heritage
- Encourage the sustainable growth
- Encourage development that is matched by adequate land supply for long-term needs and that is linked with key services and infrastructure.
View the Lachlan Local Environmental Plan 2013 at the NSW Legislation website.