- An annual rebate of $250.00 off the ordinary rate is applied to residential or farmland rated properties (includes garbage charges).
- Where service charges are applicable, a rebate of $87.50 is available off the sewer access charge.
- Where service charges are applicable, a rebate of $87.50 is available off the water access charge.
- As the full rebate of $87.50 is received off the water access charge, there is no longer a reduction available for water consumption.
- The applicant must be the holder of a pensioner concession card or Department of Veteran's Affairs gold card (has to be stamped with TPI or EDA). Further criteria may apply for War Widows (Pension Concession card required - please contact the Department of Veterans Affairs for Pension Card eligibility). Note: Seniors Card or Health Care Cards are not sufficient.
- The applicant must be the owner, part owner or life tenant of the property (proof of life tenancy under a Will must be provided)
- The property must be the applicant's principal place of residency as shown on their concession card.
- The applicant must be living on the property prior to the commencement of the rate instalment billing period fall as follows: