Plans & Controls
Lachlan Local Environment Plan 2013 (LEP)
The Lachlan Local Environment plan aims to:
to protect, conserve and enhance agricultural land through the proper management, conservation and development of natural and man-made resources,
- to encourage the provision of a range of housing, employment and recreation facilities to meet the needs of existing and future residents of Lachlan,
- to promote the efficient and equitable provision of public services, infrastructure and amenities,
- to protect, conserve and enhance the environmental and cultural heritage of Lachlan,
- to encourage the sustainable growth of Lachlan,
- to encourage development that is matched by adequate land supply for long-term needs and that is linked with key services and infrastructure.
Lachlan Development Control Plan 2015The purpose of this plan is to guide development within Lachlan Shire to be consistent with the aims and objectives of Lachlan Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2013.
This plan is intended to transfer the provisions of the DCPs that were in force in Lachlan Shire prior to the gazettal of Lachlan LEP 2013 and that are not incorporated within the LEP as well as relevant Council policies.
Section 94A Contributions Plan
On the 8 July 2015, Council adopted the Lachlan Section 94A Contributions Plan 2015.
This plan enables Council to levy development contributions to provide the appropriate public amenities and services required to maintain and enhance amenity and service delivery within the LSC area. This plan will permit the expenditure of s94A funds on a range of priority local projects identified in line with the community's desires and expectations.
Building Professionals Board
The Building Professionals Board is an independent NSW Government authority established to oversee building and subdivision certification.
The Board accredits and regulates certifiers in NSW, to ensure the integrity of the certification system and compliance of the built environment with legislative requirements.
Click here to go to the Buildings Professionals Board website.